How To Measure Your Bra Size
Did you know that 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size? Crazy... 80%! Here is a great video to watch to help determine what size you should be wearing.
For some women, this measuring system is a jumping off point to help you find the general range of your size. It's best to try on as many sizes until you find one that fits perfectly. Here are a few things to look for:
- The bra band should sit right below your shoulder blades in the back. If you can't run your finger beneath the band, and there are red imprints, you need a larger band size or loosen with the hooks.
- The straps shouldn't dig into your shoulders. You should be able to comfortably run a finger under the strap. If you have red marks or can't do this, loosen the adjustable strap.
- The front center of your bra should sit right against your breast bone. If it sits away from your skin, the cup is too small, if it digs in, the cup is too big.
- The breast should fit comfortably in the cup. Makes sure you're not spilling over.
- The back of the bra should be 90 degrees with the floor. If it isn't, you need a larger band size.
Questions? Comments! Feel free to ask.